AN UPDATE FOR MY JOHN LEWIS MEMBERS
While our shops are temporarily closed, unfortunately your in-store my John Lewis rewards and benefits are currently unavailable.
You can still shop with us online and via our app, and our digital rewards and treats are ready for you to enjoy when you sign in to your online account. Any members who had a free Hot Drink & Cake voucher will be reissued their voucher once our shops reopen.
We thank you for your understanding at this time.
JOIN TO GET THE MOST OUT OF SHOPPING WITH US
my John Lewis is more than just a membership card. You’ll receive exclusive offers, vouchers and events throughout the year. It’s all online, so you can easily access your membership card and rewards from the John Lewis & Partners app or website.
ENJOY SEASONAL REWARDS
You’ll receive a tailored mix of offers and vouchers throughout the year
MEMBERS-ONLY SHOPPING EVENTS
Early access to Clearance and special events so you can shop before anyone else
ACCESS TO IN-STORE RECEIPTS ONLINE
Use our website or app to scan your card at the till and your in-store receipts will be saved online in the Kitchen Drawer
Have the chance to enter competitions and prize draws for products, services or experiences
EXTRA BEAUTY BENEFITS
For members who love makeup, skincare and fragrance, you’ll look forward to extra beauty treats, exclusive event invitations, unmissable previews and expert beauty advice.
WIN THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION OF AWARD-WINNING SKINCARE FROM SUNDAY RILEY
For instant and long-lasting results, indulge in the fabulous Sunday Riley experience with a collection of 10 fun-size formulations, that include the brands 'golden standards' of skincare ingredients. Worth over £700.
Every £1 you spend with your my John Lewis card in May gives you an entry into our draw.
The small print
1. To have a my John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You’ll need to consent to receiving loyalty communications so that we can deliver exclusive rewards, offers and benefits to you.
2. If you leave the scheme, it won't affect your existing John Lewis & Partners marketing preferences, which are separate.
3. Please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
4. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
5. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
6. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
7. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis & Partners shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via www.retrievedmagnetic.com.
8. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose & Partners food halls within John Lewis & Partners shops, in any non-John Lewis & Partners branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis & Partners Heathrow airport, Gift List, John Lewis Insurance or Financial Services purchases (including Foreign Exchange, International Payments, Interest Free Credit and ATM transactions), any Waitrose & Partners shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose & Partners Cookery School or on any waitrose.com websites.
We have a dedicated my John Lewis team who will be happy to answer any questions you have - call 03456 100312.