Once you know what you need, we'll register your Nursery list.
It’ll be easy for friends and family to choose gifts if you share your list with them, as anyone can buy your selected items from John Lewis & Partners shops, online or by phone.
You don't have to have booked a Nursery Advice appointment to create a Nursery List – simply register here to set everything up.
You can check the status of your list whenever you want, as well as add and remove items. Once an item is paid for, we'll store it for you until you're ready to have everything delivered together, free of charge and at a time that suits you. If you'd like any items to come earlier, we can make a separate, additional delivery.
We always check and match our high street competitors' lowest prices, even during sales and online – so you can be sure that you’re getting the best value.
VIRTUAL SERVICES & EXPERIENCES
Still with you every step of the way
Our stores are currently closed, but we wanted to make sure we could be here to support you through this very important time in your life.
Which is why you can now book a virtual appointment with one of our Nursery Advisors. We'll help you navigate all the information, so you can feel confident and prepared ahead of your new arrival.
We'll answer any questions you have and always give impartial, expert advice that suits your lifestyle and budget.
You'll end up with a personalised shopping list, which we'll email to you for your reference later.
As this is a remote service, you may not find your usual branch listing. Our experts have been gathered from around the country, so we'll match you with an advisor who has availability at a time to suit you. But distance doesn’t matter, with virtual appointments we can help you wherever you are.
You can book an individual consultation completely free of charge and with no minimum spend.
Click below to arrange your appointment.
- Our advisor was extremely friendly and excited for us. She listened to our needs and pitched appropriate products for us in a non-pushy manner.
- Our advisor was exactly the right mix of friendly and professional. He had much more information and advice than I expected or thought possible - very helpful indeed.
- It felt very personal and we were able to talk for longer on our priority areas and ask questions as they arose. Very friendly and helpful assistant who put us at ease from the beginning of the call.
- Our advisor was extremely knowledgeable and supportive. She gave us useful advice without trying to push us into purchasing. It really helped us understand which products would work best for our needs. Would really recommend this service!
- It was really helpful to learn about the different products. We got much more information than we would have done just reading up and watching online videos. It was also great to be able to ask questions. We covered everything we wanted to in much more detail than I expected.
HOW WE CAN HELP
BEFORE BABY ARRIVES
If you’re having your first baby or it’s been a little while since your last child and you’d like to know what's changed, we’re here to get you ready. We recommend booking this type of appointment for when you're around 20-24 weeks pregnant.
During your appointment, your Nursery Advisor will get to know your particular needs and likes. We'll chat through all your concerns, no question is too small.
BABY'S NEXT STEPS
Ideal as a follow-up appointment, this one-to-one session will guide you through the best product choices for a second child, or your baby's milestones from five months and beyond. This could include things like car seats through to food.
This service is to advise you on making the right choices for you and your baby – like making the step to solid foods or changing to the next car seat.
Whatever you choose, you'll be able to order it online via www.retrievedmagnetic.com.